The Forum--> Cinema Bizarre

For everyone, from everywhere. We write in english here, so everyone should be able to understand it :)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spider

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:02 am

When I was sick I watch music enter channel and there was Lovesongs(They Kill Me) video . I downloaded this song and second time I download Escape To The Stars Very Happy

I like them because they are cute,amazing people . I like they style and music .In general I listen goth or black metal ,but they are exeption
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MusicFreak

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:17 am

Spider wrote:
When I was sick I watch music enter channel and there was Lovesongs(They Kill Me) video . I downloaded this song and second time I download Escape To The Stars Very Happy

I like them because they are cute,amazing people . I like they style and music .In general I listen goth or black metal ,but they are exeption

Me too actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mein_Herz28

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:18 pm

their music.... and Yu, Strify, and Shin.
I luv them, but their music is so amazing! by far one of the best german bands out there right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nikki_love_rollercoaster
sandra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm

*Black_Butterfly* wrote:
There are a thousand reasons why I love CB... They're absolutely PERFECT!! They have incredibly great music,they have great styling,they are good looking and adorable... But their music is something that I can't describe with words,something beautiful,special,they aren't like other,totaly different than other bands that I listen to,unique... People compare them with Tokio Hotel,but CB is SO MUCH better than TH... I'm also fan of Tokio Hotel,but Cinema Bizarre is one and only,they are better than any other band! I love you I love you I love you

I agree with u!!!
I donīt know why they like me so much???
I think that a lot bands are special but CB is more - they are the best!!!Love everything in them - their positive and negative things!!! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THe-Sliter

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:15 pm

sandra wrote:
*Black_Butterfly* wrote:
There are a thousand reasons why I love CB... They're absolutely PERFECT!! They have incredibly great music,they have great styling,they are good looking and adorable... But their music is something that I can't describe with words,something beautiful,special,they aren't like other,totaly different than other bands that I listen to,unique... People compare them with Tokio Hotel,but CB is SO MUCH better than TH... I'm also fan of Tokio Hotel,but Cinema Bizarre is one and only,they are better than any other band! I love you I love you I love you

I agree with u!!!
I donīt know why they like me so much???
I think that a lot bands are special but CB is more - they are the best!!!Love everything in them - their positive and negative things!!! lol! cheers

I agree...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?   

Back to top Go down

Why do you like Cinema Bizarre?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2